LIQUOBYO 800 is a nitrogen organic liquid fertilizer that can be used in organic agriculture according to Regulation (EC) N°834/2007.
LIQUOBYO 800 fertilizes your crops thanks to the diversity of organic materials perfectly available and assimilable by the plant. LIQUOBYO 800 energizes soil microbial life for better nutrient assimilation and degradation of soil organic matter into humus.
The presence of organic nitrogen of plant origin strengthens the plant’s resistance and development through three actions:
- ANTISTRESS: better resistance to different climatic stresses.
- STIMULANT: better growth of the plant and fruit.
- NUTRITIONAL: an ideal complement to traditional fertilization with biologically active elements.
LIQUOBYO 800 ensures the complete nutrition of the plant in a progressive and sustainable way. It respects all stages of plant growth while improving soil quality. Indeed, it acts on both the microbial life of soils and on humus, both of which are growth promoters. Thus, LIQUOBYO 800 guarantees a release of nutrients while renewing the soil, thus less loss by leaching.
- “Long-lasting” and highly assimilable fertilization.
- Valuing soil reserves.
- Less loss by leaching nitrogen.
- Stimulating plant defenses.
- Activating the microbial life of the soil.
- 100% natural and 100% organic nutrition.
- High organic matter content.
Product code: 3349
Standard: NFU 42-001
The composition of liquid formulations is given in P/V (%).
Nitrogen (N) Total: 8.00%
Of which 8.0% Organic nitrogen of vegetable origin
Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5): 0.00%
Potassium Oxide (K2O): 0.00%
Organic matter: 53.0%
– Green, Green Spaces
– Market gardening
Drum 10L(Palette 600L for France and 750L for export)