MICRO GRANULAR STARTERS WITH BACTERIA: PLANSTAR EVOLUTION
PLANSTAR EVOLUTION is a micro-granulated starter 10-23-0 + 8 SO3 fertilizer associated with RISETMP * technology which is a microbial preparation based on Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain IT45 bacteria resulting from LALLEMAND PLANT CARE. research.
PLANSTAR EVOLUTION allows a fertilizer input 4 to 6 times less compared to a DAP and the applied dose is much more effective. The application of PLANSTAR EVOLUTION in contact with the rhizosphere (root bulb) makes it possible to provide your crops with more than 750,000 micro-granules per kg of product added for optimum efficiency.
PLANSTAR EVOLUTION is an economical solution contributing to reasoned fertilization!
- An economical solution that respects the environment.
- Improved root development.
- Promotes the solubilization of phosphorus.
- Very soluble N and P contribution favorable to maximum rooting of crops.
- A starter effect guaranteed by the contribution of soluble phosphorus and nitrogen, which can be fully assimilated.
- Facilitates transport, storage and handling.
- Reduction of logistics costs.