A STRONG STORY!
For nearly 140 years, our story has been yours too!
The history of the company begins with the PLANTIN brothers, farmers in Pernes-Les-Fontaines, when they decide to manufacture their fertilizers themselves.
Their production becoming too strong for their needs, they bought the Rolande factory in Courthézon and settled there permanently in 1908.
PLANTIN Frères takes on a real industrial dimension.
Jean and Marius PLANTIN sell their shares to their sons. The corporate name “PLANTIN Frères” is replaced by the corporate name “Ets PLANTIN”.
The company turns to a range of constantly developing specialties.
Henri ABEILLE takes over the business then managed by his father.
PLANTIN is expanding with the creation of 2 workshops: water soluble and liquids.
Franck ABEILLE, fifth generation, joins the PLANTIN company.
In 2017, he became co-manager of the company.
PLANTIN celebrates its 140 years!