TRACE ELEMENTS COCKTAIL
PLANTIN offers you a complete range of mixed trace elements in liquid or water-soluble form. They can be used in organic farming in application of RCE n ° 834-2007.
The regular supply of trace elements to a plant is necessary for its balance, for its development, and therefore for its yield in the same way as the main elements. They must therefore be an integral part of the fertilization program. This intake must be carried out as a preventive measure, it is indeed extremely difficult to determine the deficient trace element which, by itself, leads to the imbalance of the plant and a drop in yield.
Interest of trace elements :
- Boron (B): It is involved in the transfer of sugars, respiratory phenomena, fertilization, water absorption, the constitution of cell membranes.
- Copper (Cu): Enzyme activator, it plays a role in the metabolism of proteins and the synthesis of chlorophyll.
- Iron (Fe): It is essential for the enzymatic system in the metabolism of plants (photosynthesis, respiration and development of proteins).
- Manganese (Mn): It is involved in the synthesis of proteins, particularly chlorophyll and photosynthesis. It also participates in the reduction of nitrate in the leaves.
- Molybdenum (Mo): It is involved in fixing nitrogen in the air by the nodules (or nodules) of legumes as well as in the reduction of nitrate in the leaves.
- Zinc (Zn): It is involved in the regulation of growth and in the transformation of sugars. It also protects the plant from oxidative stress in strong light and drought conditions.
- Cocktail comprising the main trace elements.
- Activates the metabolic functions of the plant.
- Easy to use and apply.
- Indispensable for any fertilization program.