ORGANIC AMENDMENT : BOVINE MANURE
BOVINE MANURE is a nutritional formula that improves the physical and biological qualities of soils.
High organic matter content, improved soil structure, increased CEC and balanced nutrient supply.
Interest of organic matter in this formula:
In the soil, organic matter assumes many agronomic and environmental functions:
– It ensures the storage and provision for the plant, by mineralization, of the nutrients it needs.
– They stimulate biological activity, being both a source of energy and nutrients for soil organisms.
– It has a central role in the structuring of the soil and contributes to its stability vis-à-vis external aggressions (rain, compaction, etc.) by notably limiting water erosion.
– They promote the warming of the soil (darker coloration of organic matter).
- High organic matter content.
- Stimulation of the biological activity of the soil.
- Improves the structure of the soil.
- Increases CEC.
- Provides nutrients in a balanced way.