LIQUOBYO 336 – OE
LIQUOBYO 336 is an organic liquid fertilizer NPK that can be used in organic agriculture according to Regulation (EC) N°834/2007.
LIQUOBYO 336 fertilizes your crops thanks to the diversity of organic materials perfectly available and assimilable by the plant. LIQUOBYO 336 energizes soil microbial life for better nutrient assimilation and degradation of soil organic matter into humus.
The presence of organic nitrogen of plant origin strengthens the plant’s resistance and development through three actions:
- ANTISTRESS: better resistance to different climatic stresses.
- STIMULANT: better growth of the plant and fruit.
- NUTRITIONAL: an ideal complement to traditional fertilization with biologically active elements.
LIQUOBYO 336 ensures the complete nutrition of the plant in a gradual and sustainable way. It respects all stages of plant growth while improving soil quality. Indeed, it acts on both the microbial life of soils and on humus, both of which are growth promoters. Thus, LIQUOBYO 336 guarantees a release of nutrients while renewing the soil, thus less loss by leaching.
LIQUOBYO 336 contains trace elements that specifically participate in most of the plant’s physiological functions.
- “Long-lasting” and highly assimilable fertilization.
- Valuing soil reserves.
- Less loss by leaching nitrogen.
- Stimulating plant defenses.
- Activating the microbial life of the soil.
- 100% natural and 100% organic nutrition.
- High organic matter content.
Product code: 3119
Standard: NFU 42-002-1
The composition of liquid formulations is given in P/V (%).
Nitrogen (N) Total: 3.00%
Of which 3.0% Organic nitrogen of vegetable origin
Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5): 3.00%
Potassium Oxide (K2O): 6.00%
Boron (B): 0.027%
Copper (Cu): 0.078%
Molybdenum (Mo): 0.008%
Zinc (Zn): 0.068%
Organic matter: 42.0%
– Green, Green Spaces
– Market gardening
Drum 10L(Palette 600L for France and 750L for export)