AGRUMIX prevents and corrects Zinc and Manganese deficiencies of all crops by leaf application, especially for citrus fruits.
These deficiencies are well known and are due to:
– either in deficit of these elements in the soil (direct deficiency).
– either by blockage (induced deficiencies) due to excess limestone, phosphates or poor structure.
AGRUMIX provides the plant with urea nitrogen associated with a complex of trace elements. AGRUMIX corrects the pH of the spray solution, which significantly improves the effectiveness of the product and the pesticides associated with the treatment.
AGRUMIX is a ready-to-use liquid product with a very “soft” action on foliage or fruit: ease of use, job security and safety for consumers.
- Urea nitrogen to improve the penetration of trace elements through the leaf.
- Oligo-elements very important for arboriculture: Bore, Copper and Molybdenum.
- Compatible with all fungicides and insecticides.
- Very soft action on foliage
- Easy to use
Product code: 0767
Standard: NFU 42-002-1
DANGEROUS: Product likely to be ADR.
The composition of liquid formulations is given in P/V (%).
Nitrogen (N) Total: 10.00%
Of which 10.0% Ureic nitrogen
Sulphur trioxide (SO3): 12.2%
Boron (B): 0.1550%
Copper (Cu): 0.0180%
Manganese (Mn): 4.5000%
Molybdenum (Mo): 0.016%
Zinc (Zn): 4.5000%
– Market gardening
Drum 5L (Palette 480L)
Drum 10L(Palette 600L for France and 750L for export)